CHEMIST WAREHOUSE X MY QV
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. This promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Participating Stores (defined below) and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step- brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Entries into the promotion open on 24 June 2021 and close at 11:59PM AEST on 7 July 2021(“Promotional Period”). A participating store is any Chemist Warehouse store nationally includingthe online store at www.chemistwarehouse.com.au (each “Participating Store”).
- To be eligible to enter, individuals must purchase any QV product from a Participating Store duringthe Promotional Period (“Qualifying Purchase”).
- To enter, individuals must then download and sign up to the My QV Rewards app (if they have not already) and scan the Qualifying Purchase receipt using the My QV Rewards app during the Promotional Period. Individuals will receive two (2) stamps for every cumulative $5 spent on QV products during the Promotional Period. Individuals will be awarded one (1) entry into the draw for each stamp received.
- Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only two (2) entries permitted per $5 spent on QV products during the Promotional Period; and (b) each Qualifying Purchase must be uploaded to the My QV Rewards app separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
- Entrants must retain a copy of their purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the promotional period but prior to entry.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The draw will take place at The Gallery, 42 Fitzroy Street, St Kilda VIC 3182 on 9 July 2021 at 12:00PM AEST. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winner will be notified by telephone and email withintwo (2) business days of the draw. The winner will be published at www.qvskincare.com.au from 16 July 2021.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The first valid entry drawn will win a $5,000 cash prize.
- Cash prize will be awarded in the form of EFT. The winner is responsible for providing full and accurate bank account details. The Promoter will not be responsible for a banking institution rejecting an EFT payment, or any costs associated with locating any lost monies.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not take/redeem theprize (or an element of the prize) at/by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
- If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Total prize pool value is $5,000.
- The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, are not transferable or exchangeable, unless otherwise specified.
- A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 11 October 2021 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified by telephone and email within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be published at www.qvskincare.com.au from 18 October 2021.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), andpromoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents)is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a)
any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reasonbeyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use/taking of the prize.
- The Promoter is Ego Pharmaceuticals Proprietary Limited (ABN 86 005 142 361) of 21-31 Malcolm Road, Braeside VIC 3195, telephone 03 8766 4100
ACT Permit No. TP21/00548